Sunday, December 04, 2005

New Years

New Years is coming again and the question of what is going on this year was presented to me by one of my remaining single friends, Kris. Just curious and wanted to throw the idea out there about ideas for New Years. I realize most of you may be busy with families and other engagements. Speaking of families, congratulations again to Eric and Jenny for their new addition to there family, Zola Eloise Swanson.

Also, whoever is the admin (Swanson?) can you send an invitation to Brad? I don't think he has access to the blog. Brad.W.Joss@intel.com

Hope all are well,
Stace

3 Comments:

Blogger halibut said...

You know, I think that we're all admins. Goto www.blogger.com and sign in using whateva sorry creds you use to comment on this site; this should allow you to access this site's les admin featuretes.

goodbye from babyland!

oh yeah:

Zola Eloise Swanson
12.2.05 14:07
7lbs 4oz
20 inches of freedom

09:28  
Blogger DirtyBird said...

Well, I love the idea of doing something for New Year's. However Sarah and I will have Franny, which kind of cuts down on the armed, drunken snowmobiling factor. Given that, I'm all out of ideas.

13:13  
Blogger Ian Gilman said...

Yes! Congratulations to Zola and family! We look forward to meeting the new addition. :)

As for New Year's, we're in the same boat regarding armed, drunken snowmobiling, but would love to celebrate in some 6-month-old-friendly fashion. 'Cuz damn, when she puts her mind to celebrating, she can bring down the house!

10:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home