Thursday, October 27, 2005

Gittin' Together

I've been thinking lately of various regular social events of the past - full moon fests, movie nights, evenings at the Canterbury, etc. - and longing for such a thing again. It was easier when we all lived in relatively communal spaces, like the Lewd Hole, the warehouse, the Vortex, etc., but I think it's still worthwhile.

So, what do you think about some sort of regular get together?

Of course, these days, I have certain baby-related interests: non-smoking accessible, not too late in the day, etc.

Any thoughts about where? When?

2 Comments:

Blogger DirtyBird said...

I'm with you, man. I feel this great big hole in my life, where a bunch of booze-soaked nastiness used to live.

However, I'm also with you in that I've got bunches of limits on the wheres and the whens. I've got ferries to catch, and I get fussy when my shirt smells like someone else's cigarettes, if you can believe it.

A good day for Brat and I would be Wednesday. Franny is over at Jack's that night, and we're at loose ends. Anybody else got any good ideas?

09:20  
Blogger Morgan said...

The Saloon is ferry friendly and fairly well ventilated.

18:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home