Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fuckin' A

My liberal handwringing first:

1. I don't think they should execute Zacarias Moussaoui. Imprison the hell out of him, but don't kill him.

2. Prosecutors in his trial have been acting like fearmongerers and emotional blackmailers by parading victim's relative after victim's relative before the jury.

With that out of the way, I gotta say I was pretty affected by the stories about playing the Flight 93 recording in Moussaoui's trial today.

Whatever the hell else the struggle against terrorism has become, whatever our crooked leaders are doing to take advantage of us, I sure admire the men and women on that plane. Knowing what lay in store for them, they organized, they cooperated, and they fought back.

They saved lives by spending their own. God bless them for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home