Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cell Phone Etiquette - via boing boing

There are some die-hard bathroom talkers at work. Some want to talk to you in the bathroom, which is bad enough, and then there is one or two who feel the need to take phone calls. So, there I am in the stall doing what needs to be done, and a phone rings in the next stall. Amusement of the moment gives way to disbelief as the fellow next door actually answers the phone and I am treated to hear one side of the conversation interspersed with his grunting exersions as he works to separate himself from his byproducts. It was all in Spanish so I could only imagine what he was saying.

Evidently, there are quite a few who just can't wait to take that call. Click on this

1 Comments:

Blogger Agienne!!! said...

While at the urinal at work, I heard a guy using a walkie-talkie in a stall. Since I had the safety of a quick exit, I started to make big fart noises while he was talking.

After the third one, he chuckled and told his walkie-talker he'd have to radio him a little later.

This was at work.. I wish I knew who he was. But I left, so he didn't know who I was.

19:33

19:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home