Monday, March 06, 2006

Can you pass...

...this test?

As a fan of the subject material, I thought that I would have fun and do well at this, but, by the end, it was just one gristly blur.

Side note, I hadn't realized that there was so much more to know about these things. I once fancied a profession in such a realm, thinking it romantic to be involved with such a timeless trade.

Now not so much...




PS - I scored 53%.

PPS - Variety Meats

PPPS - Doesn't it suck that they don't tell you the correct answers?

4 Comments:

Blogger DirtyBird said...

So I got 58%. In my defense however, the last four pictures wouldn't load, so I was flying blind.

I would give anything to know the correct answers.

Meat!

14:07  
Blogger halibut said...

Well, the last 4 weren't loading for me either. I'm glad to know that my knowledge of butcher-y is only slightly behind that of yours, db...

18:53  
Blogger Morgan said...

Those wacky hoofed cousins of ours, always disguising themselves. Those silly ungulates can't hide from me! Well, actually it appears that 70% were able to hide from me just fine (even though I could see the last four pictures). A baseline is now established.

09:39  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, though I am more of a carnivore than dear Morgan, I scored a paltry 35%. I think I stopped caring at some point. There were so goddamn many of them!

20:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home