Thursday, September 22, 2005

The right to privacy was illin'

and now it's dead. Check it:

Zaba Search

I don't know if I'm the last guy in the world to find out about this, but it's essentially a search engine of a bunch of different publically available sources for locating people - changes of address, property records, etc. It's not as accurate as the pay services, but's a hell of a lot better than the online telephone directories. Plus it's, you know, free. I would have killed for this back when I was at The Hive.

If you check yourselves out, you'll probably see a whole lot of old addresses, but you'll probably see your current address and phone number too. Neat. Also a little scary.

Anyway, privacy is dead. RIP man - you were pretty radical.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well well well. What fun! Wish I had some more money--that background check on Ruli tapped me...

15:56  
Blogger Stace said...

Yes, I am scared now. Did myself and the family. I know the worst part is that's the tip of the iceberg. I'm all for the idea of chipping in to find out what Ruli was doing for those years he disappeared. He will never know...

18:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home