Friday, August 05, 2005

Myron's Monkey Business

'Sup, G's?

So, I can't seem to let this Myron Brown spam business rest. I've been reading the comments Myron's spam victims have left on his latest post. I was struck by the fact that some folks agreed with Myron's lunatic fringe positions. So, I decided to check those folks out.

As it happens, all the folks who agree with Myron are, well, Myron himself. He's been logrolling his own blog, under different names, in an apparent effort to make it look like he has supporters.

If'n you're interested, you can find the details of my latest research in comments 21 and 22 (!) in the comments section of Myron's post from Thursday, August 4th, 2005. I'm so very curious to see if he'll reply.

My apologies if this isn't interesting to anyone but me. Ever since Amazon, I've just been fascinated by the shenanigans dishonest ShitBirds like Myron get up to on this here Internet. It makes me so very happy to find them out, and share the details of their bullshit with the world.

It's people! Soylent Green is people! Tell the world!

1 Comments:

Blogger Myron said...

dude post my link too

13:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home