Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Mysterious Myron Brown

By now you may have noticed that there's a comment on my post of the picture of the funny little English cop car. Weird thing is, it's not from anyone on this here blogging team. It's the second time that's happened, so I set out to investigate.

It was posted by someone named "Myron," and it looks like nothing so much as an ad for his own blog, "Far Right Wing." Compelled by his cheekiness and his lack of punctuation, I checked out his blog.

And what a blog it is. It's a collection of barely literate screeds against all the dangerous liberal elements young Myron sees hiding under every bed. As an example, consider his remarks about the good Senator McCain:

"Sen. John McCain is covert liberal and is not to be trusted this man make John Kerry look wholesome. He is dislike by American Conservative and he knows it."

It's not every man who can pack a run-on sentence, an error in plurality, an error in tense, and a lack of both an indefinite and definite article in just 29 words, but our man Myron is up to the challenge. Go Myron! You make heap big trash talk politician man! Me vote how him say vote I!

I put a comment on his latest post, asking him why he'd commented on my post. Reading through the rest of the comments to his latest post and his past posts, it looks like he's in the habit of spamming a whole ShitPile of blogs, apparently to draw traffic to his own blog. He doesn't discriminate when it comes to who he spams, as there's an outraged comment from a liberal Portland woman, who testily tells Myron, "I like men who are LEFT/GREEN and men who are AGAINST bush and the war, etc." Testify, you fucking hippie!

He hasn't responded to anybody's comments, so I've sent him an email asking the same questions I did in my comment. It'll be interesting to see if he replies.

In his profile, he says he's a 24-year-old student in New Jersey, studying engineering. To date, I've been unable to find any Myron Browns in Jersey, but I still have a few places to check. I've Googled him mightily, looking for any references to an engineering student named Myron Brown, without result. But that's been complicated by the fact that there's a Myron Brown engineering scholarship, so maybe our fellow is studying to be an engineer just like his daddy.

His profile photo is hotlinked from a site called camomojo.com. That site is registered to someone in Lubbock, Texas, so I think that's a dead end. I guess young Myron just saw the picture when he was buying more camo underwear, and decided to use it in his profile.

I'd dearly like to get to the bottom of this mystery. Who is Myron Brown? What trauma led him to spam hither and yon? Do they teach English at his engineering school? How can so much bullshit be packed inside one man's head? America wants to know, Myron.

4 Comments:

Blogger Myron said...

Dude you forgot to put a link of my blog on your post. Thanks for the help

13:05  
Blogger Myron said...

lol your post is funny. the run-on sentence thing is killing you or something? hey dude its a blog stop being such a geek

13:25  
Blogger Myron said...

Malt, Sen. John McCain is your hero? how sad

13:32  
Blogger DirtyBird said...

Man, Malt, how can we keep up with reparte like this?

14:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home