Thursday, June 16, 2005

In space, you can ask or tell your captain anything

Everybody loves the Google image search. Lately, I've been doing sets of searches of related terms, and comparing what comes up in Google images. It's interesting to see the numbers of hits -- image search "good" and you'll get 1,990,000 results. Image search "bad" and you'll get 1,480,00 far sexier results. It's also interesting to see what comes up when you image search uncommon adjectives.

Today, I was comparing what came up image searching "stranded" and "marooned." It was in the course of that research that I ran across a very special site. It features art celebrating the continuing, erotic, adventures of Kirk and Spock.

I now give this gift to you:

Click here

3 Comments:

Blogger halibut said...

Hey man, for some reason it wasn't able to ref the pic on thyla's site, so I moved it over to eugeneconrad's site and edited the src to match. Everything is beautiful now.

If, in the future, you are having trouble getting an image to appear, let me know and I can upload it to my server...

15:33  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, god. Eric said 'check the blog, I thought of you when I was posting something', so I figured it would be a ball gag megastore or something. Not this sick shit!

15:52  
Blogger DirtyBird said...

Thanks, fishy. I don't have any storage space of my own on this here Internet, so I've always just hotlinked my images right off the original site -- pretty terrible etiquette, I'm told. But with this lady's site I was only getting the image to pop up every other time, so thanks for taking care of it, yo.

15:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home