Monday, November 06, 2006

Ok, so it's not Star Wars...

... nor is it mythological creatures, but, still, "Which Major Arcana Tarot Card Are You?" is an interesting question. My results:
You scored as III - The Empress. The Empress is a maternal symbol. She is the mother figure who loves, nurtures and protects. She will protect you, she will always be there when you are in trouble. When you fall over and graze your knee, the Empress will kiss it better. Yet she is not a weak figure. Her compassion is strength. If her children are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, the Empress can symbolise security, protection and unconditional love. If badly aspected it can represent over-protectiveness, fear of risk taking and refusal to face the real world.
Not that that's a surprise to anyone, I'm sure.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like it! I was tied between the empress and death, for whatever that is worth.
Then I took the quiz 'what firearm fits you best?'. I am an assult rifle kind of gal, as it turns out.
Build that AK, baby!

16:37  
Blogger DirtyBird said...

I'm VIII, Strength. Be curious to take it again in a different mood - I'd just made it back from walking a couple miles through the rain to meet a detective, and I was feeling both moist and happy with my fortitude.

Can't wait to take the gun test. I am every gun, and all guns are me.

16:41  
Blogger Morgan said...

I tied between Death and The Tower. Hooray for Death!

19:45  
Blogger Agienne!!! said...

0 - The Fool 81%
XI: Justice 69%

It troubles me that Justice was a full 12% behind. I wonder what firearm The Fool and Justice would use.

15:21  
Blogger DirtyBird said...

Interesting stuff, man. I took the test again and came back this time as justice at 81%, with strength also at 81% and the emperor at 81% - had to take a tie breaker question.

I am also an assault rifle kind of man. However, in answering the questions I kept thinking that a body really needs more than one gun.

18:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home