Monday, September 25, 2006

The perils of a second glance

So I met up with Brat as she got off the boat today. Walked her into work, and grabbed a case file from her that I'd forgotten at home. On the walk back to my office, I passed a man wearing a reflectorized safety vest, with lettering on the back.

As I walked by him, I tried to read the writing on his vest. At first glance, I thought it said, "Wendy Batty / Zeppelin Safety."

Sadly, when I looked again, I found it actually read, "Wendell Beatty / Zero in on Safety." That's just not nearly as cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian Gilman said...

And Zeppelin safety is so underrated these days. . .

I did a similar misread a while ago with a sign I thought said "Pizza Rentals". Well, I didn't go back to check, so maybe it really did say that. . .

22:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home